The Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not use the Site to distribute or transmit spam, viruses, or any other harmful or malicious content.
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Site at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
The Site and all content and materials on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, logos, and software, are the property of Café del Mar or its licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content or materials on the Site for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Café del Mar and its trademark owners.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the terms of service and privacy policies of these websites before using them.
When the user submits content to the website, they must ensure that the materials are appropriate, relevant, and free from any potentially illegal or inappropriate elements. This includes, but is not limited to, content that may be defamatory or offensive to individuals or entities, harmful to persons or properties, or in violation of the rights of others (including privacy and advertising). Content must not be pornographic, obscene, offensive, vulgar, indecent, or intimidating in nature, or suggest or encourage illegal activities.
Any user may subscribe to the Café del Mar newsletter on the Site in order to stay updated on the latest news, services, and/or activities provided by the Café del Mar group. If you are registered for the newsletter, you will receive information and promotions related to Café del Mar and/or any of the companies in the Café del Mar group. However, at any time, the user may manage their subscriptions and unsubscribe from the Café del Mar newsletter and/or mailing list at any time by sending an email to [email protected] or using the “unsubscribe” feature at the bottom of each email message sent by Café del Mar.
- Respect others: Treat others with kindness, compassion, and respect. Do not engage in bullying, harassment, or discrimination of any kind.
- Keep it clean: Keep the chat clean and free from explicit, offensive, or inappropriate language or content, including personal attacks.
- No spamming: Do not spam the chat with repetitive messages or unrelated content.
- Avoid controversial topics: Keep conversations casual and avoid controversial or provocative topics.
- Follow the law: Do not use the chat to engage in illegal activities or to promote or encourage illegal behavior.
- Protect your personal information: Do not share personal information such as your full name, address, phone number, or financial information with others in the chat.
- No impersonation: Do not impersonate other users or staff members.
- Report inappropriate behavior: If you see any behavior that violates these rules, please report it to the chat moderator or us at [email protected].
- By participating in the chat, you agree to follow these rules and to respect the community. Failure to follow these rules may result in your removal from the chat.
The Site and all content and materials on the Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site. We do not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Café del Mar and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
These Terms are governed by Spanish law. The parties hereby agree to submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Ibiza for the resolution of any conflicts and waive any other jurisdiction.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
The failure of Café del Mar to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Café del Mar and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications