Can Ganguil, S.L. with registration number C.I.F: ES B-07817976. Address at C/Vara de Rey, 27 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany (Ibiza) Baleares – Spain, hereinafter referred to as Café del Mar is the owner of the following websites:
In order to meet the transparency requirement of the information service providers, we inform you in a clear, simple and intelligible manner of the following aspects related to the processing of personal data collected through the aforementioned websites so that you can understand and adjust your preferences and / or decisions. Our intention is to be able to offer you a quality service respecting your personal data rights.
Café del Mar sets the purposes and means regarding the treatment of your personal data and, for this purpose, assumes the position of Data Controller in accordance with the GDPR.
Café del Mar
Street Vara de Rey, 27
Sant Antoni de Portmany, Islas Baleares, España
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection categories
Café del Mar will process the following data when subscribing to the newsletter and using the contact forms:
Identification data: (name, surname, email, address and phone number)
Every time you access to Café del Mar´s websites, Café del Mar collects and process automatically the following personal data:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol Address ( IP address ) that is used to connect your computer to the Internet, you access data , the browser and its version, the operative system and the platform and/or
- Information regarding your visit to the website, including the uniform resource locators ( URL), the services seen or look for; the response time of the site; download errors; the time of the visit, information regarding the interaction in the site ( for example clicks and/or movements with the mouse) the methods used to get out of the site and/or
The data controller may use your data to the following purposes:
- Newsletter related and or associated with Café del Mar activity that could be relevant for you
- Management of preferences
- Raffles, promotions, events
- Statistical analysis, investigations and profiles based on Statistical analysis, research and profiles by virtue of navigation or interests with respect to content, in order to improve the service
- Management of bookings related with our services of entertainment and restaurants
- Contact, request and management of queries related to our services
Café del Mar will legally process your data under the following conditions, which may be complementary or independent:
- Consent of the interested party
- Legitimate interest in entering into a commercial or professional relationship or continuing to provide the service under the parameters of quality and improvement in accordance with the principle of freedom to conduct business.
- Based on a rule of law or in the public interest.
In any case, Café del Mar applies these privacy policies to the processing of all the collected personal data.
Regarding the processing of data whose legal basis is consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment previously carried out its withdrawal.
Recipient and data processor
We can communicate your data to other companies that belong to the Café de Mar business group for the same purposes as those we collect your data for. All the aforesaid companies are located in the European Union.
Additionally, we can communicate your data to the competent authorities when it is required by law.
The Company has providers that provide certain services (in particular, hosting and administering and sending of promotional e-mails) which will be able to process personal data in their capacity as data processor.
Transfer of data to third countries
Café del Mar as data controller informs you of its intention to transfer personal data to the US for the purposes of storage and for the management of the newsletter. The US is one of the countries for which the European Commission has decreed an adequate level of protection through its Commission Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 applicable to those entities that are certified in the framework of the EU-US Privacy Shield, such as Mailchimp and Go Daddy.
Café del Mar in its legitimate interest and to guarantee the possible liability that may occur, will keep the data provided through its websites until they are no longer necessary or pertinent for the aforementioned purposes, or when you exercise your right of erasure.
According to the Data Protection Regulation you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data protection: access, rectification, erasure, right to be forgotten, objection, restriction and portability.
To enforce these rights, the interested party must contact the person in charge through the email: email@example.com. In any case, you must prove your identity submitting a photocopy of your ID, passport or similar document.
In addition, at any time you can revoke your consent: (i) according to the instructions of the communication; (ii) contacting us through email.
Any request regarding the exercise of these rights will lead to the conservation, restriction and blocking that in each case is established to give effect to said rights.
Likewise, and in the event that we fail to comply with our legal obligations regarding data protection, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at www.aepd.es