This policy may be subject to periodic updates.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded in the user’s device when he/she is browsing through our website. These cookies allow storing and retrieving information for various purposes.
Depending on their purposes, cookies can be:
–Technical: those that allow or facilitate the user the navigation through the website and the use of the different options or services offered, such as identifying the session or remembering passwords.
– Personalization: those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, the type of browser through which the user access to the service, etc.
– Analysis: those that allow to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of site usage in order to improve the navigation and the services offered.
– Advertising: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces of the WEBSITE, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioural advertising: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces of the WEBSITE, storing information on the behaviour of the User obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits. This allows to develop a specific profile of the user to show advertising based on it.
Furthermore, cookies can be of one-session (if they disappear at the end of the user’s navigation) or persistent (if they remain in the terminal for longer).
Finally, depending on the entity that manages the cookies in question, these can be their own (managed by the WEBSITE itself) or by third parties (if these are downloaded in the user’s terminal from a third-party server).
Cookies that we use in cafedelmar.com
In cafedelmar.com we use our own and third-party cookies (confirm) whose general purpose is to analyse the browsing behavior of the user and to provide better services on our website:
Consent, management and deactivation
Through the present cookies policies, we inform you of the different means through which you can reject, enable or block them. In any case, Café del Mar informs you that the rejection, blocking or non-permissibility of cookies may affect the correct navigation of the contents reproduced on the Website. Keep in mind that the deactivation, non-acceptance or blocking of cookies affects the scope of the user experience, such as the measurement of certain factors that allow improving the contents of Café del Mar, even in a personalized way.
In any case, Café del Mar offers you the possibility of disabling cookies that are not considered essential, as well as information about the settings of browsers, devices and links associated with the deactivation of those cookies.
In case you do not consent to the processing of such information, you can modify the configuration of your browser as indicated by the following links to the different official support websites of each one:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://mzl.la/1RvWw5e
- Google Chrome: https://goo.gl/32h7fc
- Safari: https://goo.gl/7gdOIF
- Internet Explorer: https://goo.gl/iU2wh2
- Opera: https://goo.gl/VKadr8
- Microsoft Edge: https://goo.gl/TCkG0G
If you wish you can see the videos developed by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in order to understand how to configure privacy options from different platforms and equipment:
If after reading this policy you have any questions regarding the operation, use, purposes, configuration or any other question about cookies, do not hesitate to contact us.
The information provided may be modified due to updates or changes in the cookie handling policy. Likewise, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection may issue instructions and / or recommendations that would change the same.